9M-MTM Airbus A330-323X (MSN 1431) of Malaysia Airlines, at Perth Airport - Mon 30 May 2016. MH125 from Kuala Lumpur, landing on runway 06 at 3:03pm. Photo © David Eyre
9M-MTM Airbus A330-323X (MSN 1431) of Malaysia Airlines, at Perth Airport – Mon 30 May 2016.
Daytime services will end on 17 November 2016, with the service moving to night time.
Photo © David Eyre

27 July 2016 © David Eyre

Malaysia Airlines is changing the flight numbers and schedule for its services between Kuala Lumpur and Perth from 18 November 2016, moving from a daytime to nighttime service, but still using Airbus A330-300 aircraft.

Current schedule: Revised schedule from 18 November 2016:
MH125 departs Kuala Lumpur 9:20 AM: arrives Perth 2:50 PM MH127 departs Kuala Lumpur 7:35 PM: arrives Perth 1:05 AM next day
MH124 departs Perth 3:50 PM: arrives Kuala Lumpur 9:30 PM MH126 departs Perth 2:10 AM: arrives Kuala Lumpur 7:40 AM

David Eyre

President, Aviation Association of WA Inc

6 thoughts on “Malaysia Airlines changes flights numbers and timings for Kuala Lumpur-Perth services from 18 November 2016

• August 18, 2016 at 11:44 pm

Hi David, I was wondering if you could tell me whats your source for this particular flight schedule change. And if you know when it whas first known? I booked dlight MH125 on the 26th of june in the late evening, so I’m very surprised to hear today this change was at least known at the 27th of june.
    Kind regards!
    Arjan

• August 19, 2016 at 6:45 pm

Hi Arjan,
      My article was dated 27 July 2016, not June.
      Regards,
      David

• August 22, 2016 at 7:26 pm

Hi David,
    Thanks for your answer. I made a mistake in my message. It should actually be the 26th of july. Thats when I booked my ticket. So I still hope you can provide me with your answer.
    Kind regards!

Arjan

• August 23, 2016 at 5:46 pm

Hi Arjan,
      I was made aware of the info around on the evening of 27 July 2016 and it was hot off the press, so it is likely that the schedule change happened after you had already purchased your ticket.

• August 23, 2016 at 6:54 pm

Hi David,

Thanks a lot for being so kind to respond. Just to be sure, the information was send to you in the evening of 27 July, not the evening of 26 July? I see the blog post is published on 27 July at 11:45 AM, so I was wondering if you did some time travelling. Forgive me for asking and thanks for your answer in advance.

Kind regards!

Arjan

• August 23, 2016 at 7:49 pm

The post was published at 7:45PM (Perth time) on 27 July 2016. Not sure why you are seeing a different time, unless you’re in another country with different timezone?