Updated 14 Aug 2013 © David Eyre
From 24 November 2013, the Kuala Lumpur / Perth A330 service increases to twice daily (increasing services increases from 7 to 14 weekly).
- D7236 arr PER 05:25 / D7237 dep PER 06:25
- D7232 arr PER 14:20 / D7233 dep PER 16:00
From 30 March 2014, flight numbers are being changed on most Denpasar/Perth services, but QZ8418/8419 flight number will be unchanged.
- QZ530 arr PER 04:10 / QZ531 dep PER 04:50
- QZ8418 arr PER 10:00 / QZ8419 dep PER 10:35
- QZ532 arr PER 12:40 / QZ533 dep PER 13:20
- QZ536 arr PER 19:30 / QZ537 dep PER 20:05
On 23 and 31 December 2013, MK440/441 will operate an extra service using A340-300 aircraft instead of usual A330-200.
Air New Zealand
On Mon 7 and Tue 8 October 2013, NZ175/176 will be operated by Boeing 767-300ER (winglets) aircraft instead of the usual Boeing 777-200ER .
From 24 September 2013, Jetstar Airways starts a new 4-times weekly service between Perth and Lombok, Indonesia.
Airbus A320s will be used, with the schedule as follows:
- TUE/THU/FRI/SUN: JQ112 Dep Perth 1030 – Arr Lombok 1410 / JQ111 Dep Lombok 1510 – Arr Perth 1845
From November 2013, Jetstar will temporarily use its new Boeing 787-8 Dreamliners on selected domestic services (including Perth), before switching them to international services from the Eastern States.
From 30 October 2013, Malaysia Airlines will increase its current once weekly Kota Kinabalu service to twice weekly. The service uses Boeing 737-800 aircraft.
Schedule will be:
- WED/SUN MH121 Arr Perth 23:35 / Dep Perth 00:40 on MON/THU
From 3 September 2013, Philippine Airlines is to cease operating their four-weekly Manila – Darwin – Perth service.
The final service will be on Monday 2 September 2013, when flight PR219 arrives at 07:50 and departs as PR220 at 08:50.
Current schedule is:
- MON/WED/FRI/SAT: PR219 Arr Perth 07:50 / PR220 Dep Perth 08:50
From 6 December 2013 – 1 February 2014, Qantas will operate a seasonal twice-weekly service between Perth and Auckland, using Airbus A330s.
Schedule will be:
- FRI / SAT: QF112 arr Perth 14:05 / QF111 dep Perth 20:30
From 27 October 2013, Singapore Airlines will operate Airbus A330-300 aircraft instead of the current Boeing 777-200 on SQ215/216 services.
- SQ215 arr PER 00:55 / SQ216 dep PER 02:05
Thai Airways International
From 26 October 2013, Thai Airways will suspend the seasonal TG485/TG486 Bangkok-Phuket-Perth service.
From 31 October 2013, TG481/482 will then be reduced to 5 weekly and TG483/484 will restart as a 5 weekly service.
This will maintain the current total of 1o weekly flights.
- MON/TUE/WED/THU/SUN: TG481 arr PER 15:40 / TG482 dep PER 16:50
- MON/THU/FRI/SAT/SUN: TG483 arr PER 07:50 / TG484 dep PER 09:10
From Thursday 1 August 2013, Virgin Australia Regional Airlines began using flight numbers under the ‘VA’ code (instead of Skywest’s old ‘XR’ code), with Fokker 100 and A320 aircraft using ‘Velocity’ call signs, whilst Fokker 50s will continue to use their registration as the call sign.
From Friday 2 August 2013, Virgin Australia began operating Boeing 737-700s on the Kalgoorlie-Perth route on Saturdays, and uses the Embraer 190 on Monday to Friday services.
Some services will continue to be operated by Fokker 100s as Virgin Australia Regional Airlines (formerly Skywest).
Flights between Perth and Kalgoorlie depart from Terminal 3 (not T2) from 2 August 2013.