29 March 2011 © David Eyre
Heliwest has won a contract (previously operated by Bristow Helicopters) to provide crew transfers for Roc Oil’s Cliff Head project off the WA coast near Dongara.
An MBB BO105LS helicopter and a Bell 212 (acquired under an alliance with Abu Dhabi Aviation) will be used on the contract.
Heliwest also recently won:
- a helicopter support contract with Royal Flying Doctor Service (Western Operations);
- a contract with the APA Group to perform aerial gas pipeline surveys (media release HERE); and
- a contract to the WA Department of Health to control mosquitoes in the South West of WA (media release HERE).
- HeliWest is expanding its joint venture with Helifix operating Bell 212s in Papua New Guinea
- Opened operating bases at Toowoomba and Mt Isa in Queensland
- Bidding for another contract in the Northern Territory.